With the start of school, we have moved to more school sponsored activities for our athletic programs. One of our guidelines is to have 50 or less participants (student-athletes and coaches) in an area at one time.
Monday – Friday, 3:30 – 8 pm (Stadium)
Monday - Friday, 3:30-5 pm (Upper Turf)
During these times, this area will be closed to the community.
1. Make sure you register for the Cross Country team using the following link http://bit.ly/2wq6AcQ Please register for the team by July 1, 2020. Also please have your parents register so that we have an accurate email and phone number to send them info.
2. Practice starts on Aug 3, at 8 AM here at South Lakes High School, meet on the track.
3. From August 5-8 practice will be a mini-camp held at South Lakes HS and Lake Fairfax from 7:30-3:00. There will be a small cost to cover lunch meals and snacks.
4. Virtal Information Meetings: Tue. May 19, Tue. June 2, Tue. June 16, 4 - 5:30 pm • Link: https://meet.google.com/krq-gmjz-rgi
5. All information pertaining to Cross Country summer training, summer camp, practices and meet schedules will be on line at www.southlakesathletics.net , under the Cross Country tab and the Cross Country google classroom. Class code: wc4fcmf
6. All forms needed to try out can be found on www.southlakesathletics.net and must be completed and returned to the Activities Office before Aug 3, 2020.
If you have any questions pertaining to Cross Country, please contact Coach Schuler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-715-4629.